Before you book one of our tours, please have a look at our Terms and conditions here below, to have a clear picture of the terms of booking with Otters Safaris. Please note that the booking conditions may change time to time and may vary from one tour to another depending on the terms that are set by partner service providers like airlines, and accommodation properties as well as the government regulations.
All confirmations of bookings shall be made by email and upon the filling of our booking form.
All Bookings will be considered and recognized as confirmed only after the booking is accompanied by a 30% to 50% deposit of the total cost of tour (depending on length of tour & length of booking notice). The deposit shall be considered valid after acknowledgement and confirmation of receipt by our Bank in Tanzania.
50% or 70% balance of the total invoice shall be / must be paid at least 14 days before the arrival of the tour participants. Cash payment of the balance can be negotiated by the sales staff of Otters Safaris and the clients. In this case full payment shall be done in US Dollars only. USD dollars notes should be manufactured not earlier than the year 2006. Older notes are not accepted in Tanzania so Otters Safaris does not take them either.
- Cancellation and Refunds
All tours and or service cancellations must be in writing either by email or by fax and shall be effective only after receipt and acknowledgement by writing by Otters Safaris Sales Staff.
Cancellations done between;
- More than 60 Days before arrival: Full Credit Note issued for future travel.
- 60 Days and 45 Days before arrival: 50% of the tour costshall be charged.
- 44 Days and 31 Days before arrival: 60% of the tour costshall charged.
- 30 Days and Arrival day: 100% of the tour costshall be charged.
There shall be no refunds for the below:
- Any travel time lost or any kind of substitution of services
- Itineraries and travel programs amended after their departure.
- Any arise of circumstances that shall be beyond the company’s control, and that shall require some alternative measures and arrangements with the sole purpose to ensure the further participation and completion of your tour.
- Lack of show up by travelers at any accommodation property, activity or service or segment of the tour with no notice in prior.
- Premature termination of your tour after commencement of the tour activities.
Since payments are done mostly in US Dollars in the lodges, flights and Park entry fees. All our bills shall be in US Dollars.
Otters Safaris shall never be held responsible for any unforeseen condition of the road, or airstrip that may render your tour impossible or delayed. Any changes to the tour shall be subject o the terms and conditions above.
Any amendments done on a confirmed tour shall not be charged. Otters Safaris shall however charge any charges that will be above the cost of the earlier booked services. ( Price Supplements).
This Company, management and staff, the owners and directors shall never be held responsible for any occurrence of injury, illness and or death to any person on tour, nor for damage or for loss of personal property. Please contact your Insurance service provider before travelling if you find it necessary.
- Terms and conditions
These are the general terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between you and the company; Otters Safaris. There shall be no alterations to these terms and conditions that may be done by the sales staff of the company, representative or any other employees unless it is done in writing by an authorized officer of the Company. Otters Safaris reserves the rights to subcontract part or the whole service offered and paid for.
In case of the unlikely circumstances and or causes of any complaints while on tour it must be brought into attention of the company immediately. The company will do its best to resolve the situation promptly.
Otters Safaris reserves the right to change, update or modify the above Booking Terms and Conditions.